The price of a school meal is £2.30. Payments must be made online via PAY 360.
The menu can be found below, a paper copy can be obtained from the school office. We also have a Jacket Potato, Soup & Rolls options and a salad/sandwich bar every day.
Universal Free School Meals – All pupils in EYFS, Y1 and Y2 are entitled to a free school meal daily.
Pupil Premium – In addition to the Universal Free School Meals, your child may be entitled to a free school meal through the pupil premium grant. Free school meals are available to children of families who are in receipt of certain benefits. For more information or to apply for Pupil Premium please contact East Riding of Yorkshire Council on 01482 393939 or follow this LINK
Whether squeezing it in before the school run in the morning or before bed on busy midweek evenings, preparing your child’s lunchbox can seem like just another thing on the list.
School meals are a great choice, but if you do make a packed lunch for your child then Change 4 life has got you covered with a range of quick, easy, healthier lunchbox ideas.
At Inmans Primary School we promote Healthy Schools, a few ways in which we do this are:
- promote physical, social, emotional & mental health to help equip pupils, staff and families with the skills needed to make informed decisions about their health.
- we support pupils to do their best and build on their achievements. We are committed to ongoing improvement and development.
- we recognise the importance of investing in health and wellbeing to assist in the process of raising children and young people’s achievement levels.
- we involve the whole school community, parents, governors, staff & pupils in improving children’s health, wellbeing and happiness, helping them to get the most out of life.
Active Schools covers aspects of:
- ensure high quality PE twice a week for all year groups
- Provide 30 minutes a day of Physical Activity
- Develop an ethos and culture around Physical Activity
- Compete in traditional team sports such as Football, Cross Country and Dodgeball to inclusion sports such as Boccia, Trigolf.
Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health covers aspects of:
- Emotional Literacy
- Mental Health
- Anti Bullying
Healthy Eating covers aspects of:
- Healthy packed lunches
- Breakfast & Late Club food provision
- School meals, free school meals and universal infant free school meals – increasing uptake and optimising quality.
Personal Social Health Education covers aspects of:
- Keeping safe and managing risk
- Economic wellbeing and being a responsible citizen
- Physical health and wellbeing
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Y5 & Y6 Sex and relationship education