Y5 have been working on movement and bridges in PE with Miss Frankish. Pupils had to roll across the mat in a fixed position with arms above there head, this tested their core strength and balance, when they reached the end of the mat they had to make a bridge position. They showed a really wide range of bridge positions and Miss Frankish was really impressed. Here are a few photos from the PE session:
- Inmans Generous Harvest Donations
- Ochre Pod are looking a bit spooky today!!
- Halloween Dress Up in Green Pod !!
- Blue Pod enjoy Halloween
- It’s a bit spooky in EYFS today!
- World Maths Day at Inmans
- Welly Wednesday
- EYFS are in The Holderness Gazette
- EYFS Welly Wednesday
- Y3 Learn ‘The Truth About Trolls’