As a school Inmans has signed up to take part in the National School Sports Week, Saturday 20th June – Friday 26th June. We thought this would be a great opportunity to incorporate what would have been our School Sports days into something that you can take part in at home. This competition will start Monday 22nd and run till Monday 29th June.
Over the week activities will be posted on Seesaw and the Inmans school website and social media. We are encouraging the children to participate and record their results on the ‘Personal best’ table.
There are a number of ways your child can win:
- Completing 1-3 events is bronze
- Completing 4 -5 events is silver
- Completing 6 -7 events is gold
- The class which completes the most challenges will be recognised.
- Individual achievement awards for outstanding effort.
We are promoting the values: Honesty, Respect, Passion, Determination, Team work and Self Belief.
Here are some photos of pupils enjoying the activities at home: