As part of our commitment to keeping our children safe online, Inmans embraced SID with assemblies for KS1 and KS2, whole school homeworks and performances from year 6. During the week Y6 learned, practised and performed three short plays designed to teach KS2 pupils about respect for each other online. They then performed these to Yrs 3,4 & 5.
- Inmans Generous Harvest Donations
- Ochre Pod are looking a bit spooky today!!
- Halloween Dress Up in Green Pod !!
- Blue Pod enjoy Halloween
- It’s a bit spooky in EYFS today!
- World Maths Day at Inmans
- Welly Wednesday
- EYFS are in The Holderness Gazette
- EYFS Welly Wednesday
- Y3 Learn ‘The Truth About Trolls’