SEN Local Offer Information Report
The local offer information report provides information for children and young people with special educational needs (SEND) and their parents or carers in a single place.
Download the school local offer document and Information Report below :-
What is a local offer?
The local offer provides information on what services children, young people and their families can expect from a range of local agencies, including education, health and social care. Knowing what is out there gives you more choice and therefore more control over what support is right for your child.
The local offer provides information on a number of things, including:
- special educational provision;
- health provision;
- social care provision;
- other educational provision;
- training provision;
- travel arrangements for children and young people to schools, colleges and early years education; and
- preparing for adulthood, including housing, employment and leisure opportunities.
East Riding Local Offer Website
LOOK AHEAD is a service for parent carers of children aged between 0-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
You can read more on the LOOK AHEAD page of the Local Offer website:
If you apply to join LOOK AHEAD you will be able to access a range of services including:
- support from a Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) officer
- LOOK AHEAD newsletters and bulletins
- access to events and workshops across the East Riding
- discount cards and much more.