On Friday 17th May our Y1 pupils visited a local Hindu Temple, they started their visit by learning about Hindu Beliefs and admiring the statues of the Gods & Goddesses. They really enjoyed looking at some of the jewellery and the Blue Pod staff even got to try on some of the traditions sari’s, these are made of a long strip of cloth which can be wrapped in various styles. The most common style is wrapped around the waist, then one end is draped over the shoulder. Y1 also got to try a few different foods and experience Hindu Worship.
- Inmans Generous Harvest Donations
- Ochre Pod are looking a bit spooky today!!
- Halloween Dress Up in Green Pod !!
- Blue Pod enjoy Halloween
- It’s a bit spooky in EYFS today!
- World Maths Day at Inmans
- Welly Wednesday
- EYFS are in The Holderness Gazette
- EYFS Welly Wednesday
- Y3 Learn ‘The Truth About Trolls’