Y2 have been working on Purple Mash this morning in their ICT Lesson, to create a music soundtrack. They could choose any instruments they wanted and arrange them in a pattern. They worked individually to make their own music and then worked in pairs to listen to each others soundtracks and offer advice on any changes that could be made. Miss Frankish was really impressed with how hard all pupils worked to create their music.
- Inmans Generous Harvest Donations
- Ochre Pod are looking a bit spooky today!!
- Halloween Dress Up in Green Pod !!
- Blue Pod enjoy Halloween
- It’s a bit spooky in EYFS today!
- World Maths Day at Inmans
- Welly Wednesday
- EYFS are in The Holderness Gazette
- EYFS Welly Wednesday
- Y3 Learn ‘The Truth About Trolls’