On Monday 20th May our Y2 pupils visited a local Hindu Temple, they started their visit by looking at the statues of the gods & goddesses and listened to Hindu chanting. They learnt about Hindu Beliefs and joined in with worship. They really enjoyed looking at some of the jewellery and feeling the different materials of the Hindu Sari’s. The Blue Pod staff also tried on some of the traditional sari’s, these are made of a long strip of cloth which can be wrapped in various styles and come in lots of colours and patterns, the most common style is wrapped around the waist, then one end is draped over the shoulder. Y2 also got join in and sing some Hindu songs.
- Inmans Generous Harvest Donations
- Ochre Pod are looking a bit spooky today!!
- Halloween Dress Up in Green Pod !!
- Blue Pod enjoy Halloween
- It’s a bit spooky in EYFS today!
- World Maths Day at Inmans
- Welly Wednesday
- EYFS are in The Holderness Gazette
- EYFS Welly Wednesday
- Y3 Learn ‘The Truth About Trolls’