On Wednesday 19th June our Y5 pupils and staff attended a STEM & P.E event at Holderness Academy. The children took part in the P.E event first and really impressed the staff with their effort. Then they went onto the STEM event, there were 3 activities to complete which included making Paper Aeroplane Drones, Code Breaking & making Pneumatic Motor Cars. All the pupils behaved incredibly well and really put 100% effort into the full day. Well Done Y5. Here are some photos of the day:
- Inmans Generous Harvest Donations
- Ochre Pod are looking a bit spooky today!!
- Halloween Dress Up in Green Pod !!
- Blue Pod enjoy Halloween
- It’s a bit spooky in EYFS today!
- World Maths Day at Inmans
- Welly Wednesday
- EYFS are in The Holderness Gazette
- EYFS Welly Wednesday
- Y3 Learn ‘The Truth About Trolls’