Our Y5 Sports Leaders have been having some training from Mrs Henderson who is from the School Sports Partnership. With the help of Mr Smith they took Y1 pupils for their PE lesson yesterday. We are really impressed with the skills our Y5 pupils have learnt so far and they really put 100% into teaching the lesson. They focused mainly on ball control and balancing skills.
- Inmans Generous Harvest Donations
- Ochre Pod are looking a bit spooky today!!
- Halloween Dress Up in Green Pod !!
- Blue Pod enjoy Halloween
- It’s a bit spooky in EYFS today!
- World Maths Day at Inmans
- Welly Wednesday
- EYFS are in The Holderness Gazette
- EYFS Welly Wednesday
- Y3 Learn ‘The Truth About Trolls’