Inmans Primary School Curriculum
Inspiring Promoting Supporting
Inmans curriculum is an enquiry based curriculum which engages pupils, actively involving them in their learning and ensures all achieve.
The curriculum is organised in a two year cycle with blue (Y1 and Y2) green (Y3 and Y4) and ochre (Y5 and Y6) pods working together, involving the community to bring learning to life.
Our curriculum focuses on:
- Learning philosophy – promoting confidence, aspirations and effective communication
- First quality teaching – all teachers engage, inspire and support children
- Inclusion for all – regardless of age, gender, race, religion or ability
- Life-long learning – promoting the importance of continued learning
- Preparation – prepares pupils for opportunities, responsibilities and experiences in the next stages of their lives
Please see the curriculum overview for further details, or see:
Foundation Subjects Long Term Plans:
If you would like any more information about the curriculum please contact the school.
Mrs Batty held two information sessions for parents about Maths at Inmans. She introduced how the curriculum has changed and how children’s progress will now be measured, with levels no longer being used. A copy of the Maths Curriculum powerpoint can be found here.
Mrs Jackson held two information sessions for parents about English at Inmans. She explained the differences in the new English Curriculum and how attainment and progression will be measured. A copy of the English Curriculum Powerpoint can be found here.
Maths No Problem Scheme
For details on the new Maths No Problem scheme which includes the Maths Long Term Plan please click on the appropriate link below…